YOU COULD BE THE NEXT
HONORARY JR. MAYOR OF ORANGEVALE!
Mission Statement: The Orangevale Chamber of Commerce Jr. Honorary Mayor’s Program is design to recognize the youth in our community dedicated to serving others and/or improving the quality of life for all and making the world a better place.
Statement of Purpose/Function of Committee
Committee shall actively and positively promote, through a good natured race among candidates for the title of JR Honorary Mayor.
- The Jr. Honorary Mayor’s Race Committee will consist of two (2) Chamber Members including the current Honorary Mayor.
- The Jr. Honorary Mayor’s Race Committee shall review all Candidates Application for approval.
- The Jr. Honorary Mayor’s Race Committee shall announce the approved candidates, who fulfill the requirements within three (3) working days after the application-filing deadline May 1st, 2015.
- The Jr. Honorary Mayor’s Race Committee shall meet with and coordinate time line of events with Jr. Mayor’s Race candidates.
Candidate Rules and Guidelines
- Candidates must be at least 5-17 years of age live and/or go to school within the Orangevale area. Candidates must complete and file an official candidate registration form with the Jr. Honorary Mayor’s Race Committee. Candidate registration forms are available at the Orangevale Chamber of Commerce office located at 9267 Greenback Lane Ste B-91, Orangevale.
For complete rules and more information please download the Final_2015_JR Honorary Mayor Application