311 Sacramento County Resources

Last Updated 2/24/2023

Trees down, homeless, where do you get a building permit, neighbors roosters are too loud, homeless left grocery carts on street...these are some of the calls and emails that come into the Chamber office. We would like to clear up a little misconception and save you some time when you are in need of direction. The Chamber is NOT a government agency and many people in the community do not realize Orangevale is not a city. What that means is OV does not have a government agency. Everything goes directly to the Sacramento County. We wish we had the support to answer all your calls and emails but we just do not have the resources to do that. When you call us we will direct you to 311. 311 is a great resource to guide you in finding the correct solution to your need. They also have an APP so you can send photos, request help and so much more! SAC311 SMARTPHONE APP Sacramento City 311 is an easy-to-remember phone number that residents, businesses and visitors can use to request service, report problems or get information from local government. Sacramento City 311 is your resource for connecting with the City of Sacramento. We handle requests for building permits, stray animals, and utilities services. You can also report homeless and grocery carts.With the Sac311 App you can quickly submit requests from your smartphone without needing to make a phone call. The majority of the services provided through 311 can be reported through the app in a few easy steps.• Request Service feature allows you to quickly and easily request city services including requesting a bulky-item pickup, pet complaints, pothole repairs• Snap a photo and submit it with your request• Use your location or drop a pin to help pinpoint a location on the map• Track the status of your request using your Service Request number• Register and log in. An account will make it easier for you to view and track your requests and will ensure we have accurate information for future requests• Get updates! We’ll notify you as work is completed• See what we’re doing in your neighborhood by using the Explore map• Request to follow others’ open requests• Search for answers using helpful knowledge articles. Was the article helpful? Give us a thumbs up!• Look-up an address to see your waste service day or find you council districtThe City of Sacramento’s 311 Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. We are committed to strengthening neighborhood services while continually improving.Visit us online at Sac311.org
Business Spotlight - Evergreen CleaningHow’s your carpet looking these days? What about your upholstery? Do they look and smell like you have kids and pets? Or has it been a l...
Just Perfect Floors NEW Epoxy CoatingsAre you looking to upgrade your garage or commercial building's flooring but don't want to break the bank? Look no further than Just Per...
Business Spotlight: Rose Senior PlacementOrangevale Chamber of Commerce Business Spotlight - Rose Senior Placement By MaryAnne Povey Does the idea of finding senior care living ...
311 Sacramento County Resources Trees down, homeless, where do you get a building permit, neighbors roosters are too loud, homeless left grocery carts on street...these...
Lunch & Learn Workshop
May 22, 2024
11:00 AM PDT
8897 Greenback Lane
Orangevale, CA 95662
Read More 
Memorial Day Tribute
May 27, 2024
11:00 AM PDT
8201 Greenback Lane
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Read More